All packages booked with www.Go-Travel.Agency Ltd come with full financial cover to protect client funds inline with 1992 Package Travel Regulations.
We will find the perfect holiday for you
We will find the perfect package for you
We will find the perfect price for you
Contact us to find out more
We aim to provide a quality product and pursue excellence in everything we do, especially customer service.
We are community based. We are committed to bringing cohesion and life to the place and spheres in which we work.
We aim to improve lives. Our Holidays are a time of re-connection, restoration and refreshment.
We are both a creator and giver of resources. We aim to be generous and enabling.
We are committed to relationship and so people are people first whether they be customers, staff or suppliers.
Go Travel is a place where money is a resource not the point.
Terms & Conditions
- The clients are responsible to ensure they are adequately covered by insurance for the activities they undertake. Go Travel take no responsibility for any accidents or injuries received from activities run by other organisations on the holiday. Each organisation will carry its own liability.
- The client is responsible to ensure they are adequately insured against breakages in the accommodation. Clients will be liable for breakages in the accommodation and should inform staff of Go Travel of any breakages that occur. Go Travel nor its representatives accept any liability with regard to policies bought through third party insurance companies.
- Some accommodation require caution deposits. These will be taken in the form of Sterling or euro cheques and will be returned after the accommodation has been verified to be in good working order.
- All details on the form are correct at the time of writing. Go Travel takes no responsibility for situations that arise beyond its control that may change the details. Go Travel will make every effort to ensure the quality of the holiday is not affected.
- Go Travel reserves the right to alter the price of certain items subject to currency fluctuations. Ski passes; equipment hire; ski lesson; transfers. Go Travel will aim to reflect the price offered by their partners. For accommodation and food we will not change the price unless the currency fluctuates by 10% or more.
- Client Funds. In compliance with UK and European Law all clients who have purchased a package holiday will have their funds protected by our Financial Failure Insurance.
- The payment details must be adhered to by the client. GoTravel reserve the right to cancel the reservation of any part or all of the holiday if the payment details are not adhered to.
- Any complaints or requests for refunds should be put in writing and sent to Go Travel. Full consideration will be given to each request under the governance of section 12 and the general terms and conditions.
- Note for Transfers: Whilst we always make good allowance to get you to your check in as it opens and take care not to be late Go Travel cannot be held responsible for missed journeys or connections as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- We are insured under a Tour Operator Liability Scheme. Details upon request.
- This agreement is constructed in accordance with and governed by English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of England.
- If clients cancel the holiday they are liable for costs as follows.
- After receipt of the booking deposit a handling charge of 5% of the accommodation will be made.
- Within 3 months 25% of the price of the accommodation is payable
- Within 1 month 100% of the price of the accommodation is payable.
- Go Travel will try where possible to refund costs not yet committed. However if clients are travelling with a multiple group no refund is due if the accommodation is still in use by other members of the group.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any default due to any act of god, war, strike, lock out, industrial action, flood, drought, technical problem with transport, weather conditions, or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party. If either party is affected by force majeure, it shall immediately notify the other party in writing of the matters constituting force majeure and shall keep that party fully informed of their continuance and of any relevant change of circumstances whilst such force majeure continues. The party affected by force majeure shall take all reasonable steps available to minimise the effects of the force majeure on the performance of its obligations under this contract.
Protection of client funds and peace of mind: In compliance with government regulations for the protection of package holidays we want to assure our clients that their funds are fully insured against problems or defaults that would arise. This will ensure that your holiday is fully protected and no client funds are put in danger.
We regularly seek to improve our environmental performance. This includes introducing digital-only booking and project management processes...
c) Social Impact
In everything we do, we aim to have as much positive social impact as possible. Our social values are based around acting with integrity, creating and engaging with our local community, and developing people within this community to reach their full potential...
We are compliant to all statutory obligations set out in the Equality Act 2010. We are proactive in putting this into practice and have vast experience working with people from a range of ethnicities, age groups, genders, faiths and sexual orientations.
e) Health & Safety
We have a comprehensive policy relating to health and safety at work. This is regularly checked, and relevant actions are then carried out where needed. This policy is updated every 3 months to ensure we are fully compliant to UK and EU law. This is the responsibility of a nominated director.
f) Quality control
We have a range of quality control procedures, including account manager sign off and multiple checks on all work that is created. We have implemented a set of policies and procedures to reassure you that we align with your processes and UK and EU law. This means we deliver high quality services and products without compromising on our core values and social drive. We monitor, review and develop these processes to ensure our customers are reassured and have confidence in all that we create for them.
In our previous experience working with children and vulnerable adults we have always ensured that we have a person present that is DBS checked. We have a rigorous safeguarding policy in place that is regularly reviewed and is monitored by a nominated director of the company. This can be seen upon request.
h) Data handling
We have a clear data handling policy that is compliant with all UK and European law, including the Data Protection Act 1998. This will include any data we collect via direct research or monitoring. All data that is handed to us is only used and displayed after clear written agreement with the client. Our premises have intruder alarm systems, controlled entry points and documented visitor procedures. All of our data is backed up and secured via redundant storage devices over a secure network.